Responsible body in the sense of the data protection laws, in particular the EU data protection basic regulation (DSGVO), is:
E. Wittmann - Machines & Tools – Einzelunternehmen
Alte Straße 28
D-79576 Weil am Rhein
Telephone: +49(0) 7621 16 13 301
Elke Wittmann - Owner
Kurt Wittmann - Managing Director
Tax identification number
DE172 984 222
You can always exercise the following rights under the contact details provided:
- Information about your stored data and their processing (Art. 15 GDPR),
- correction of incorrect personal data (Art. 16 GDPR),
- deletion of your stored data (Art. 17 GDPR),
- Restriction of data processing, if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations (Art. 18 GDPR),
- objection to the processing of your data with us (Article 21 GDPR) and
- Data portability, provided you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us (Article 20 GDPR).
When contacting the company E. Wittmann - Machines & Tools, storage of personal data takes place only as far as necessary for the business purpose and serves exclusively for this purpose. Business related purposes include for example the renewed contact on the basis of orders, inquiries or order confirmations. Disclosure to third parties will only be made if this contributes to the execution of the contract and is necessary. When you contact us, you automatically give us your consent.
All personal data will be deleted on request directly and no longer used. Data that is mandatory for commercial purposes is not affected by deletion.If you have given us your consent, you can withdraw it at any time with effect for the future. You can contact a regulatory authority at any time with a complaint, such as to the competent supervisory authority of the federal state of your domicile or to the authority responsible for us as responsible authority.
To protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption techniques (such as SSL) over HTTPS.
Questions about privacy
If you have any questions about privacy, please email us or contact the person responsible for privacy in our organization:
+49 (0) 7621 16 13 301